We had the privilege of speaking to Lavaniyah Ganapathy, an inspiring mother whose daughter was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia at the age of 6 last year. Since the diagnosis, Lavaniyah has started a blog to share her experience and to edu...
We had the privilege of speaking to Lavaniyah Ganapathy, an inspiring mother whose daughter was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia at the age of 6 last year. Since the diagnosis, Lavaniyah has started a blog to share her experience and to educate other families about facing childhood cancer head-on. She tells us how she stays positive even through the most emotional moments of the journey, and why she believes that sharing her story is important.
Find us here!
Find Lavaniyah here!
One Shiok Thing
Our Sponsor - FWD Singapore
This podcast episode is brought to you by FWD Singapore, who are offering their Critical Illness Plus insurance
- It is a comprehensive critical illness plan that covers early stages of cancer, heart attack and stroke plus 37 late-stage critical illnesses outlined in the framework by the Life Insurance Association of Singapore (LIA), with a range of other product features such as coverage of future unknown illnesses.
- 100% lump sum cash payout allows the flexibility to use the payout for treatment support or other financial commitments.
- Their exclusive offer for YLB listeners - use promo code "YLBCI30" to get 30% off first year premium for FWD Critical Illness Plus insurance. Promo available til 29 Aug 2022.
- Get all the info you need at www.FWD.com.sg
- Check them out and also get a no-obligation quote as you toggle around to find a plan that suits your profile. All you need to do is key in your gender, smoking or non-smoking status, age, intended sum insured and term of policy and you’ll see your quote immediately.
- YLB is not permitted to give advice or provide recommendations on this FWD life insurance product or arrange any contract of insurance for this FWD insurance product, other than to share this product to you; this session is sponsored by FWD Singapore Pte Ltd. Please refer to the detailed terms and conditions in www.FWD.com.sg. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Terms and conditions apply for the promotion mentioned.